Sunday, July 25, 2010

D-Feast Friday- Belated!

It's been a crazy couple of days and I didn't have a chance to post on Friday. Oops- but on a happy note- one of my best friends got married yesterday and we had an absolute blast. I saw some old friends that I haven't seen in years and it was so great catching up. It totally made my weekend!

On another note- D-Feast Friday- must give you/show you my delicious concoction- I made this last week and took pictures- so it's pretty self explanatory- so enjoy! Be sure to chill in the fridge for maximum deliciousness!

Tomato/Cucumber Mozzo Salad





4 comments:

  1. For the record..those are Garbanzo bean (chick peas)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh looks tasty! I make something similar with tomatoes, avocado, basil, lettuce, feta, and balsamic vinegar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Looks delicious - especially that fresh mozzarella. I might add some fresh basal too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, yum, yum! I love fresh veggie salads! (Check out my Friday recipe... you will laugh). =)

    ReplyDelete